Your DreamOwning your very own horse horse is a dream come true.
Figuring out how to find the 'just right' horse can be frustrating. Mistakes are expensive - emotionally, financially, and sometimes physically if you get hurt.
Before you start shopping, educate yourself as much as posible by:
- Taking lessons
- Going to horse shows
- Reading horse magazines and books
- Talking to people in the horse community
- Join a horse club
- Lease a horse
My students never got hurt mainly because they trusted me to help them find the horse that suited their personality and the type of riding they wanted to do. They also listened to my non-stop 'safety-first' speeches for years!
Armed with plenty of facts and research, you will come home with a horse you can enjoy and love for many, many years.
Are you ready?
Basic facts about horses.
- They're big.
- They run first and think later.. and they run fast.
- They need space - lots of it.
- They need more care than a dog or cat.
- They require a large chunk of your time.
- They are expensive to keep.
- They need manicures every 6 weeks and don't care if they mess yours up.
Click here to continue......
Places to keep your horse